2 cups chickpea flour
2 cups water
dash of black Himalayan salt ( adds an egg-like flavor ) can be skipped
1 cup vegan or dairy cheese
1-2 cups fresh spinach
1-2 cups fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup red onion sauteed
1 tsp fresh or jar garlic to taste
1/2 teaspoon of each salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Blend chickpea flour and water in blender until smooth and well integrated
- Saute 1/2 red onion until caramelized and set aside – should be about 1/2 cup sauteed
- Mix together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Pour quiche mixture into a pan for baking. Mixture should be about 1-2 inches deep. Baking time will depend slightly on the size of your dish. If needed put a little bit of coconut oil in the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees (may vary with oven or baking dish size) should be firm in the middle when fully baked.